This article will go through how to perform a clean reinstall of the ScreenCloud Windows Player app.
Some of our users have reported issues after installing a new version of our ScreenCloud Windows Player app. In some cases, performing a clean reinstall can help solve these issues.
Follow these steps to perform a clean reinstall:
(In order to see some of the folders mentioned below you will need to make sure hidden files are visible. Follow this guide to do that)
1. Go to Settings > Apps in Windows and uninstall the ScreenCloud Player app
2. Go to C:\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Roaming\ and delete any folders with the word ScreenCloud in the name
3. Go to C:\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Local\Programs and delete any folders with the word ScreenCloud in the name
4. If needed, click the Start button and then type in regedit and open the "regedit" tool. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\Run and delete any entries with the word ScreenCloud in the name
5. Reinstall the app from our download page here
Doing these steps should leave you with a clean setup that is not affected by any user settings and saved data of a previous version of the ScreenCloud Windows Player app.
If you have any additional questions on how to perform a clean reinstall of the ScreenCloud Windows Player app, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at our toll-free support line at +18885575335.