This article will go through how to troubleshoot receiving an "Auth Error" while trying to sign into ScreenCloud's Yammer app. The "Auth Error" reviewed below is commonly due to a third-party or administrative restriction set on the Yammer account that limits login authorization to connect with other services, such as ScreenCloud. This can be resolved by changing a setting in your Yammer account that is restricting access to services like ScreenCloud.
Example of the error message:
Steps to resolve:
1. Allowing third-party integrations are required to be turned on in Yammer. This type of feature allows you to connect other websites and integrations to your Yammer account.
2. Please visit https://www.yammer.com and sign in to your account.
3. Visit your "Settings" (wheel icon) while signed in to your Yammer account. Please note, the user making this change is required to be a "Global Administrator" or "Yammer Network Admin" to change these settings within the account. If you do not have access to these settings, we recommend connecting with your Yammer account administrator or connecting with a contact in your company (if the account is for your organization) to help resolve this.
4. Navigate through Settings > Network Admin > Enabled Features > 3rd Party Integrations.
5. Once activated, please save these changes in your Yammer account. You should now be able to log into ScreenCloud's Yammer app. If you've enabled these settings and are still having trouble, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with more information.
If you have any additional questions on troubleshooting ScreenCloud's Yammer app, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at our toll-free support line at +18885575335.