With ScreenCloud, you can show your digital signage content using a wide range of hardware, including Arrow media players such as the Arrow Seneca HDs, Arrow Seneca HDn, and Arrow Seneca XK-Quad.
In this guide, we’ll explain the best way to purchase Arrow media players, which regions the device is available in, and exactly which models we support.
How to Purchase Arrow Media Players
Arrow media players are our recommended option for Windows media players if you want to buy Windows media players via our channel sales partners in the US. Below are links for where to purchase Arrow media players from CDW.
You can also purchase Arrow media players directly from their website.
Purchase directly from our channel sales provider:
- Arrow Seneca HDs (Click here to buy from CDW)
- Arrow Seneca HDn Core i3 (Click here to buy from CDW)
- Arrow Seneca HDn Core i5 (Click here to buy from CDW)
- Arrow Seneca HDn Core i7 (Click here to buy from CDW)
- Arrow Seneca XK-Quad (Click here to buy from CDW)
Purchase directly from the manufacturer:
- Arrow Seneca HDs (Click here to buy from Arrow)
- Arrow Seneca HDn (Click here to buy from Arrow)
- Arrow Seneca XK-Quad (Click here to buy from Arrow)
If necessary, a third option is to purchase through third-party resellers within your region.
If you have any additional questions on how to purchase your Arrow media players, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at our toll-free support line at +18885575335