This article will go through how to transfer ownership of your ScreenCloud account to another email address or user to become the main administrator.
1. Get started by clicking on your name from the lower-left hand corner of the navigation menu. From here, click on “Account Settings”.
2. If you're inviting a new user and/or email to the account to take ownership of your ScreenCloud record, click on "Users" and select the yellow "Invite User" button.
3. Enter the email address for the new user you'd like to invite into your account. The pop-up window, if the email address entered is valid, will process through a "Pending" status for their invite. Select the yellow "Invite Users" button once you're finished entering the email.
4. Next, change the permissions for the email you're adding to the account as an "Admin" to grant the email full administrative/ownership permissions for the account.
5. Follow or advise the recipient of the invite email to follow the prompts to create their login credentials for the account. Once this is complete, the email address can now be switched over in your "Account Settings" as the owner.
If you have any additional questions on transferring the ownership of your ScreenCloud account, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at our toll-free support line at +18885575335.